Scraping Google Trends allows you to get a list of the most popular keywords in your sphere of interest, as well as their ranks, and search frequencies (even on a daily basis).
Up-to-the-minute market trends can be explored across Google, Image, and News Searches, as well as Google Shopping, or on YouTube. The parsed search terms can also be compared across different languages, localities, and periods of time to figure out which are most relevant for your purposes.
Scraping Google Trends results allows marketers to understand the long-term impact of these shifts and use it to their advantage. Current search trends analysis helps to identify up-to-date consumer needs and focus on shifts in their behavior.
Scraping Google Trends data is helpful for:
- Finding out which items have most demand
- Comprehension of keyword ranking on searches to improve SEO
- Measuring your brand awareness and reputation
- Estimation of competitors’ popularity and search ranking
- Knowing which vendors perform best
- Identifying the hottest new markets
- More personalized approach to your target audience
Analyzing certain metrics could help you focus on the most profitable items. A product with a higher search volume and bigger margin is likely to produce more sales and bring higher profit in a shorter period.
Through Google Trends scraping, merchandisers can figure out which items are most beneficial to their business and target ads in specific regions accordingly.
Google Trends insights allow for better planning and more informed budgeting of your marketing and advertising campaigns, which can then be more locally tailored.